Xtra provides solutions for the complete product life cycle, customized to the needs of your business. Beginning with the top 10 basic requirements, we offer Xtra’s full service suite complimented by the value-added Xtras you can only expect of Canada’s commercial HVAC leader.
Top 10 Basic Requirements
All commercial HVAC providers in Ontario must:
- Be Certified with a Qualified Trade License
- Have a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 313A License
- Have a G1 or G2 Fuel License
- Have sufficient public liability and property damage insurance
- Have sufficient vehicle insurance
- Be registered and in good standing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) of Ontario
- Hold a valid Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) Boilers and Pressure Vessels (BPV) Certificate of Authorization for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Work (ASME B31.5)
- Be registered with the Fuel Safety and BPV divisions of the TSSA
- Be registered with Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) and comply with Regulation 570/05
- Be compliant with The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) R.S.O. 1990 as amended
These are the minimum mandatory requirements of any provider of commercial HVAC services. Contact Us to discover how Xtra’s full service suite and value-added Xtras can make a difference for your business.
The service has been a huge success with no impact to our production. Your staff has some of the most professional, courteous and dedicated people I have seen in the industry. Their attention to detail, approach to safety and their cooperation with our plant staff was unparalleled.